Crudo by Surrey Meat Packers
"Crudo's goal is to provide a healthy & natural raw diet for dogs while maintaining affordability for our customers."
Discover the Benefits of CRUDO Raw Diet for Dogs -
Since your dog's digestive system differs from yours, it’s imperative that you feed your dog a species appropriate diet that their body is meant to process.
Once on a CRUDO diet, you can expect to see the following health benefits:
- Clean teeth, so you won’t have to take your pet for expensive teeth cleanings
- Improved breath and overall oral health
- Increased energy levels from increased nutrient absorption
- Improved and/or eradicated allergy symptoms (if any present)
- Reduced risk of arthritis and bone disease
- A healthier, softer and shinier fur coat
- A well hydrated pet from food that provides 60%+ moisture in each serving
- Smaller stool that will decompose quickly and easily
Each high-protein meat product includes potassium, iron, zinc and naturally occurring vitamins and minerals. Liver is added to the majority of our mixes to provide your dog with maximum health benefits. Our poultry products include the bones, as they provide essential fatty acids, calcium and natural antioxidant/anti-ageing enzymes for your dog. Most of our mixes also include vegetables, however we offer some options without if you prefer to add your own vegetables.
The benefits to adding Liver:
Liver is the most concentrated source of vitamin A and should make up 10% of your pet’s diet. It also contains vitamins D, E, and K in substantial quantities. Liver is an excellent source of the minerals zinc, manganese, selenium and iron. It also contains all the B vitamins, particularly B2, B3, B5, biotin, folic acids, B12, and choline. It contains B1 in smaller amounts and is a good source of vitamin C. Liver provides a source of good quality protein and the essential fatty acids, both the omega-3 and omega-6 type.
Regular price $4.99
Regular price $7.25
Regular price $7.50
Regular price $14.50